Over the years, I’ve watched the social interaction of individuals and teams and how they succeed and where they struggle. Whether you’re a product manager, product marketing manager or you lead a team, there’s a definite social element to the role and each persons contribution and ultimate success. While you might associate sales, marketing, sales engineering and other outward facing roles as social, should product leaders become the ultimate social animal?
- RT @UNCRecruits: Coach Roy showing @ZionW32 the jewelry #SchoolOfChampions #UNC #UNCWantsZion Via @ZionW32 Snapchat https://t.co/ynC6iqz7… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Patriots: Guess the 2017 Home Opener Contest! Predict the #Patriots home opener opponent and you could win tickets: https://t.co/nR7FD… 2 weeks ago
- RT @UNC_Basketball: A block by Lego Meeks and a dunk from Lego Jackson seals the game for the Tar Heels! #GetIntoIt @goldyeller thanks for… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Yella_Boiii: @UNC_Basketball #GoHeels RT @UNC_Basketball From the FIRST day of practice... #NationalChampionship Cold Chills ❄️🏆❄️ #Get… 2 weeks ago
- Congrats @UNC_Basketball! #NCAAChampionship Watched from Ventura Beach (business). #HowSweetItIs!!! Congrats Coach Roy. Deans smiling 3 weeks ago